Thursday 26 January 2017

Get to know me Q&A

Hey guys!
I thought it might be might nice for me to tell you a bit more about myself therefore I am doing a get to know me Q&A. These are some random questions that I found on the internet that I will answer and by the time you have finished reading this post, you will hopefully know more about me and who I am as a person so here we go!


  • What is your middle name?

My middle name is Stella!

  • What is your favorite colour?
Dark Purple!

  • Who was your first best friend?

This is a difficult one but I have to say my first proper best friend was Ruth!

  • How tall are you?

I am between 5ft4in and 5ft5in
  • Cats or Dogs?
I have both but I have to say dogs!
  • Funniest moment throughout School?
There have been lots but probably one of the funniest moments was our leavers bash in Year 8 where we all dressed up and had loads of fun!
  • How many countries have you visited?
I think eight! I have been to Mallorca, Lanzarote, Egypt, Wales, Scotland, France, Belgium and Holland. I think that is it!
  • Are you in/gone to college?
I'm planning too. Well, Sixth Form but same kinda thing!
  • What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Well, I'm still in upper school so I'd say my favourite subject has to be Geography
  • What is your Favourite drink?
Diet Coke!
  • What is your favourite animal?
Fish! Tropical!
  • What is your favourite perfume?
Any Clarins perfume.
  • Tea or Coffee?
Tea although I don't really drink it very often!
  • What would you (or have you) name your children?
I haven't really thought about it to be honest.
  • What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I have previously done wheelchair basketball and running.
  • What is your favorite book?
Me Before You
  • Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Louise Glover, Zoella, Freddy My Love, Wheely Wacky Adventures
  • What is your favorite movie?
Me Before You
  • Are you Single or Taken?
Single.

  • Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
I haven't really given it much thought, as long as the guy is nice I'm happy!
  • How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
Lots of short term relationships and by that I mean a few days with about five guys in middle school!

  • Favourite memory from childhood?
Being with family in general and having a lovely time!
  • Do you speak any different languages and how well?
A little French and Spanish
  • Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I have an older sister who is 17 and called Grace.
  • How would you describe your fashion sense?
Pretty and I hope stylish!
  • What is your favorite restaurant?
Pizza Express


  • What are some of your favourite TV shows?
~Pretty Little Liars
~Casualty
  • PC or mac?
Mac

  • What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
iPhone 6s and love it to bits!
  • Tell us one of your bad habits!
Going to bed too early!


So there you go! 30 things that you may not have known about me, I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better and please leave a comment or contact me with any ideas for future posts because at the moment I have a mild case of writers block therefore any input you may have would be gratefully appreciated!
Thank you!

Evie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment