Sunday 2 March 2014

School with Cerebral Palsy

School is okay. Once you learn how to live with the endless stares and the whispers. Also not feeling like you fit in, I moved from a very small first school with 130 pupils but that was okay because everyone was small and nice! So when I moved to a school nearly five times as big the bully's and the stares and the whispers got five times worst. As well as some of the people, I had to move classrooms for every lesson. It was very busy... I got knocked and fell many times but now I'm in year 7 it's beginning to get better. The next BIG change for me is going to senior school and I've only got a year and less than two terms to prepare...
Tell me how you find school💬
You can tweet me or leave me a comment
Thanks
Evie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment