Tuesday 25 March 2014

Botox

Today I had Botox in my legs and back. I haven't really found that they have had much effect of my walking and legs in general but the doctor said it would take a few days to kick in. I had three injections   which only took and few minutes, they  sprays the area with cold spray to numb the skin but it was still a bit painful when the needle went in. If you are having Botox in the near future its really nothing to worry about and it's  over within seconds.
Please do comment your experiences with Botox!
Best Wishes,
Evie

2 comments:

  1. Some people have apprehensions when they hear the word botox, or if somebody they know had botox. Little do they know that just like you case, it has tremendous therapeutic applications for people suffering from a wide range of illnesses. I had a friend who had botox treatments for overproductive sweatglands, and not only did it rid him of the affliction, it gave him a peace of mind when dealing with others. It's definitely something to be appreciative of in today's abundance of life-changing technologies. I hope you're doing okay this month! Stay strong!


    Alejandro @ CosMed Clinic

    ReplyDelete